Sunday, May 12, 2013

One Mother's Day

I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes.  Feels like 2 hours.  When my repeated attempts at writing the first sentence were hampered by little hands trying to block my computer view and a little bottom trying to sit on the computer, I realized that getting back to my blog after two years was going to be slow process.  I feel guilty doing anything that isn't directly related to running my career, my house and my family.  And that kinda pisses me off.  I acknowledge that those feelings are well withing my control, as is my schedule.  So....  I now re-dedicate this blog to me.  And my family.  And to anyone out there who feels like the juggling is really, really hard, but we wouldn't have it any other way.  Happy Mothers' Day to me.  And to you.

So, I accept that after one hour, I haven't really accomplished what I consider to be good blog entry, but I also spent a wonderful couple of hours on the porch with one little fella who is the very reason I am even celebrating Mother's Day.  We drew on the driveway, found worms, met a new neighbor, and a gentleman walking the very dog breed we've been eyeing, (therefore confirming the breed is a serious contender in the Boggs dog search).  So all is not lost.  Rather, much has been gained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment